Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Pathetic Attempt at Progress

I am SOOOOO lost on how to handle InDesign. Combined with most of the week being devoted to handling my Video Production project and the limited time I can allot due to the hour and a half I must waste traveling to and from Grants Pass, I have found myself with virtually nothing to show for an assignment this week. I have only a single page template for InDesign, but I haven't had a chance to print it or export it to the right format. I'm going to try and remedy this situation on Monday. Until then, I've pretty much got nothing.

1 comment:

  1. InDesign is tough. It takes a lot of getting used to. Just keep playing with. It'll get better. On the bright side you can do almost everything we need to on Photoshop and then put it into InDesign at the last step.

    ReplyDelete